Handhead Mini Ultrasonic Nebulizer Asthma Atomizer Inhaler Portable Mesh Nebuliser Humidifier Sprayer For Adult Children health
Package Included (Original Packing):
1 * Ultrasonic Nebulizer
2 * Mask (1 x adult size, 1 x pediatric size)
1 * Mouth Pieces
1 * USB Charger
1 * Instructions
CE Certificate Proved
Desigh for Baby
The ultrasonic atomization inhalation method is to disperse the liquid in the gas phase by ultrasonic cavitation, and change the liquid into aerosol particles.
By inhalation of a direct effect on the local treatment of respiratory tract lesions, the use of this technology to produce a large amount of fog, fog particles small and uniform. Inhalation can reach deep alveoli and dendritic bronchus, so that the liquid deposited in the deep respiratory tract, to achieve health care and treatment purposes.
- Beauty skin care atomizing:skin care and moisturizing,nourishing hair,etc
- Disinfection atomizing:used in car&home,bedroom disinfection,etc
- Aromatherapy atomizing atomize diluted aromatherapy for fresh air
- The daily health care atomization:Dental health care,eye health care,skin health care
- Virtually silent in use
- Pocket size nebuliser,compact and portable
- Low power consumption and efficient nebulisation
- Simple one button operation and easy to use
- Can be used with mouthpiece or mask
- Suitable for all ages
The atomizer is to atomize the test solution. The atomizer is an important component of the atomization system, and its performance has a significant impact on the precision and chemical interference of the measurement. Therefore, the atomizer spray is required to be stable, the droplets are fine, uniform, and the atomization efficiency is high.
Mainly used for the treatment of various upper and lower respiratory diseases, such as colds, fever, cough, asthma, sore throat, pharyngitis, rhinitis, bronchitis, pneumoconiosis and other diseases in the trachea, bronchi, alveolar, chest. Nebulized inhalation therapy is an important and effective treatment method for the treatment of respiratory diseases. The nebulizer is used to atomize the liquid into tiny particles, and the drug enters the respiratory tract and lungs by breathing inhalation, thereby achieving painlessness. For the purpose of rapid and effective treatment, please use aerosolized administration under the doctor's advice.